We decontaminate buildings, facilities, tanks, and other equipment through the controlled cleaning and removal of non-hazardous and hazardous materials, including lead, mercury, and PCB. Methodologies include surface removal through closed-loop abrasive blasting, scabbling, scarifying, jetting, and low pressure hot and cold water washing.
Hospital Decontamination Services
- Emergency room decontamination
- Biohazard decontamination
- Universal waste disposal
- 24/7 emergency response services
- Pharmaceutical waste management
- Hazardous waste management
- Recycling/disposal mercury containing devices
- High voltage electrical/transformer maintenance
- UST tightness testing
- Asbestos services
- Petroleum product (hydraulic, diesel) containment & recovery
Underground Tank Removal & Cleaning
EnviroServe offers underground storage tank removal in compliance with BUSTR and other applicable regulations. We also provide tank-cleaning services and confined-space entry by trained personnel.
For immediate response, call our Emergency Response Hotline at 1-800-488-0910.