- 2 years verifiable CDL driving experience
- 1-year verifiable tanker experience
- 1-year verifiable hazmat experience
- No more than 1 at-fault and 2 speeding convictions within the past 36 months
- No DUI/DWI or felony convictions within the past 7 years
Become a part of the growing EnviroServe team!
EnviroServe is a family owned company that transports hazardous and non-hazardous waste from generator sites to various disposal sites while operating a fleet of Vacuum & Transport Tankers, Rolloffs, Vans, and Flatbeds.
Our team is currently seeking safe, reliable and hardworking CDL drivers for our Cleveland, OH and Wheeling, WV branches.
What you can expect as an EnviroServe Driver:
- 72 hours of paid orientation and safety training and up to two weeks of paid on-the-job training
- Average 8 – 12 hour working days with possibility of being dispatched throughout the week
- Average work week between 40 – 60 hours with weekend resets
- Mixture of regional and local work
- Dedicated equipment for each driver. No slip-seating
- Some hands-on work with regards to loading and unload activities.
- A hard-working family atmosphere, flexible dispatchers, and an accessible owner
EnviroServe offers competitive hourly pay and benefits that include:
- Class A: $24.00 starting hourly pay ($24.25 after 90 days)
- Class B: $22.00 starting hourly pay ($22.25 after 90 days)
- Overtime after 40 hours worked
- Established Annual Pay Raises
- Paid Vacations, Holidays, and Personal Days
- Perdiem for Overnight stays
- Incentive Bonus Programs and Annual Work Boot Allowance
- FSA and HSA Medical Insurance options along with Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability
- Free Life Insurance at 1x Annual Base Salary
- 401K with a 50% match up to the first 8% of wages
Or stop by in person at one of our 2 locations
4600 Brookpark Road, Cleveland OH, 44134
4 Industrial Park Drive, Wheeling, WV 26003